Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mid Sept lunch

I am starting to wonder if it's really my photography vs the foods I am photographing that is sort of breaking my photos.

Anyway, this is breakfast potatoes with onion, ham and mushrooms, some broccoli/cherry tomatoes, and chicken pieces. Really yummy, and very messy looking.

I have to wonder, for whatever reason, I add cinnamon powder to my breakfast potatoes. I add salt and pepper, of course, but I also add cinnamon. Gives it a very nice flavor, I'll admit. The mushrooms were a new thing I was trying, since I had some leftover.


Oh, and by the way... 100 days left before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness I am almost done shopping


    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but smile whenever I look at your meals.

    I am so unprepared for xmas this year. Actually I can't remember a year I was ever prepared.

    ReplyDelete